We've been waiting for you! We would like to get to know you better and are excited to share with you the marvelous ways God is working in the life of our congregaion. Our doors are open. If you have been looking, thinking or praying for a place to belong, may this be the home you are looking for. There is a place just for you!
Hope Lutheran has a long tradition of outreach and service to its members and the community. We strive to recognize and nurture the Christ in ourselves and each person that we encounter along the way. Our church is a thriving community of believers, a place to meet new friends, where your family is supported and encouraged. You can come as you are, no matter where you come from, what you're facing, or where you are on your spiritual journey. We hope you will join us for worship and experience for yourself the presence of God in this place.
We believe that God calls us as a church to live out two key scriptures:
- The Great Commandment: "Jesus said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all you soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. and a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.'" Matthew 22:37-40
- The Great Commission: "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you." Matthew 28:19-20
Welcoming, Worshipping, Serving
- We know Jesus is Lord and Savior
- We witness to the power of the risen Christ
- We gather to worship and praise God in word and sacrament
- We respond to God's generosity with our offering of money, tme and talent
- We grow in faith through worship, study, witness and service
- We accept change through God's grace
- We gracefully respect, honor and support all individuals in their life's journey
- We support local, world-wide and ELCA ministries